Friday, August 6, 2010

Field Guards are tough...

I've been to the Haunted Cave two times today. Both for the same quest: Defeat Field Guards and collect three Hay. Both times, I ended up in the Commons with Professor GreyRose reassuring me everyone gets defeated. /sigh. The first time, it was a 4v4 (Why am I so popular?! Maybe because my Earth Walker was glitched and was as big as the one in the spell!) all 4 Field Guards decided to team on me and unleash their terrible Thunder Bat wrath. The second time, I had full health. All was right with the world... then, he threw at Storm Shark at me! A STORM SHARK! I DIDN'T KNOW HE COULD USE THAT!!! WHO KNEW HE COULD USE THAT?!!? I don't think I'm gonna try again today, my health globe is really hurtin'. I'll wait until tomorrow to unleash my Lord Scooter on their sorry pumpkin heads!!! MWAHAHAHAHAH!!! Erhem, 'Till next time!

~Chris
Happy Summoning!

No comments:

Post a Comment