Tuesday, August 3, 2010

More Celestia Stuff...

Well a new Wizard101 News Letter came out with a new Wizard 101 Producers Letter revealing more about Celestia. Dalia Falmea, a.k.a Leah Ruben, wrote, "I am SO SO SO incredibly excited for this world. Unlike Falmea, real life me LOVES the water. There are some really cool surprises that go with Celestia. Ever wondered what it would be like to take a dip in the pool in the Commons if it were *just* a little deeper? Well, you will once you take the plunge in Celestia. Sick of your level 48 spells? Well, you won't be for long, as you'll have lots of new cool toys to add to your arsenal. That's not to mention the seriously awe-inspiring new areas to adventure in and lots of goodies I haven't even mentioned. Everyone here is so excited to show you what is definitely our most ambitious world and game update yet!" and she included an epic picture of I-Dont-Know-What-It-Is!
Along with a new picture of a mount/pet/enemy!
The one on top looks like a crazy awesome mount, that may hurt if you sit on it wrong o.O, the pet has a really cool collar with spikes on it, and just because of that, I'm gonna name him Spike! :D! The monster looks incredibly hard to beat, and I don't think I'll be defeating him any time soon (Level 5 FTW!)! That's only the most informative part of the letter, I suggest reading more. So, 'Till Next Time!

~Chris
Happy Summoning!

Oh yea! I almost forgot! New Celestia Wallpaper Reveal Thing!


The only thing I can see different is behind the Red Gobbler, There's a big ol' fat Marleybonian Dog! *cough* 'Till Next Time!

~Chris
Happy Summoning!

No comments:

Post a Comment