Friday, August 6, 2010

:O! My twitter is being discovered! XP

I have a follower on tweeter!
Diary of a Wizard (a.k.a. Ze Armageddon, ally of The Librarian Apocalypse)

So technically, German Spies of Ze Armageddon are getting the dirt on me...

Random Viewer: Aren't they just a Wizard101 Fansit-
Chris: NO! Wait, YOU, SIR, ARE JUST A BUZZKILL!

AAAAAAAnyways... Ze Armageddon is trying to terminate my plans to annihilate The Librarian Apocalypse.... Two very long stories... just don't ask. My previous plan to throw Fred Fredkerton aside must be put to a temporary halt, for I need his help to fight both Ze Armageddon and The Librarian Apocalypse. Sometime in the future, I plan to tell you guys, but for now it has a big fat ol' red CONFIDENTIAL stamp on it. It's a secret between me, Fred, and my pets. (Shoutout to Miss Roscoe) Well this is getting sorta long so i think I'll end it here. 'Till next time!

~Chris
Happy Foiling!

P.S. Many famous wizard has fallen to Ze Armageddon (i.e. Stephen Spiritcaller, DittoWizard, icywiz, Kevin BattleBlood, etc.). You've been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment