Thursday, August 5, 2010

:O! We've been discovered! XP

I was just editing my profile when BOOM! 7 account views! That means over 7 people have viewed this blog! But wait! I'm not done yet! >:D! I have a follower! Aww- No wait! Diary of a Wizard!

Random Viewer: Don't they just follow everyon-
Chris: NO! Wait! Yay! another viewer! (WOW my comedy sucks....)

AAAAAnyways, I'm being discovered, and by the time Mr. McFreddy comes along, there will be a million viewers! And 2 Billion Followers! I will have no need for the Fred monster! And I will toss him aside like so much trash!!!! Mwahahahahahahah!!!! *cough* Erhem.. I lost my cool there... well.. um... Whoa! It's already the 5th? Hmm. He'll be getting back from his BLLLLLAAAAARRRRGHGGHGGGHGG!!!!mercamARRARARRARGGHHHHHGGHH! APPROXIMATELY ( <------------- READ THAT WORD) in um... 25 + 14 = 39 - 31= 8.... 5,6,7,8...

4 days... Prolly a lil bit later but still... wow this took up alot of space... I think I'll end it here... 'Till next time!

~Chris
Happy Summoning!

No comments:

Post a Comment