Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Looks like this new blog has been in vain.

Im on the laptop right now, the one which I can't play W101 on. So, "The Guy" said we can't do anything about the broken video driver, because I fried it by leaving the computer on so long (oops). So, I think our only hope is to take that slim slim chance and download the new version of the ATI/AMD thing. So, I guess it's now or never! I can't play W101 now, and I won't be able to unless that succesfully installs. In other words, we're gonna take the risk, and if it dosn't work, I won't be able to use the entire computer. (DANG KIDS!!!) I'm so stupid. Well, I guess since I won't be able to go on W101 I'll just be answering questions. So, 'till next time which may not come!

-Chris
P.S. Sorry for totally spamming up this blog today, I'll lay off tomorrow because I'll probably have to!
Won't see you in the Spiral!

No comments:

Post a Comment