Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Wow... Well, that sucks!

Yea... While I was doing my unicorn quest, the seraph person who came to talk to me has white blocks all over her. I assumed it was time to update my graphics card (or driver or whatever). So, I went to go update it, so while it was installing, it deleted my old one, and was about to install the new one, when a message popped up saying: "This is not a secure download to install onto your computer. Windows Highly Recommends you stop Installing now." So, I stopped installing, and presto! I didn't have a driver! Positive note: It gave me a default driver. Negative note: The driver dosn't have a graphics card in it. So, I've been trying all day to find an updated ATI (or AMD, for that matter) driver with a graphics card. The down-side: ALL of the new ATI/AMD drivers have that Not-So-Secure-Download Message. Result: I can't play W101 anymore! YAY! Okay, well calling "The Guy" (Bum Bum Bummmm) and he shall try to fix it. 'till next time!

-Chris


See you in the Spiral! (Or not)

No comments:

Post a Comment