Thursday, July 22, 2010

Massively Celestia Notes

Over at Massively, they have some nice notes about celestia. It's good info! I suggest you check it out. Also, Ravenwood Radio 19, has some good info of celestia too. Here's some snapshots from Massively:

This is what I'd think is the Lunar Magics teacher, but when I saved it, it said: clmoonboss. So apparently we'll have to fight this guy at some point!
This is our friend, Morganthe. She's a new Malistaire, which means the evil person, not only in Celestia, but in future worlds as well!
I'm not even gonna caption this...


These are shadow weavers. On the left is a regular, and the right is a boss. Shadow Weavers are minions of Morganthe, and also the Morganthe Army.






Again, I thought this one was the solar teacher, but the caption says "CLsunboss"
And for the Grand Finale, A concept drawing of Celestia! I hoped you liked everything.

'Till Next Time!

~Chris
See you in the Spiral!

1 comment: