Saturday, July 17, 2010

Welcome, One and All!

Welcome to the first post of this blog! I'm Chris DreamLeaf, but you can just call me Chris. Fred LegendWraith, or just Fred, is my co- the second host, because we're of "Equal Emportance". But I really think I'm the leader of it! I mean, who created the blog, and who's on an... erm... bussiness vacation? (heh heh) Well anyways, he's gonna kick my butt now because he's a pro myth, and I'm just a newbie life! So, I'll be posting here until Fred gets back. So, see ya then!

Oh, and don't forget! Send us your questions! My E-Mail is ChrisDreamLeaf@yahoo.com. If you want to ask Fred a question, just send it there, address it to him, and I'll let him know! Remember that I'm more knowledgable, but he's more experienced! We will answer your questions. Bye!

-Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment